THE NLELE INSTITUTE WORKSHOP UPDATE
FIRST QUARTER (2017)
- Critical Text Writing workshops (continuation from 2016 series).
Date: 20th – 24th March, 2017.
- Hidden In Between Lines: A workshop on Copy Rights.
Date: 27th – 31st March, 2017
SECOND QUARTER (2017)
- The Studio As The Artists Creative Citadel.
Date: 19th – 23rd June, 2017
- Navigating A Multiple Lane Tunnel ( Workshop on how to conceive, start and complete a photography project with the aid of an effective research strategy).
Date: 26th – 30th June 2017.
THIRD QUARTER (2017)
- All Angles of A Story (Questioning the Indoctrinated Notion of The Single Story/Single Image)
Date: 18th – 22nd September 2017.
- Photography Matters (The Role of Photography/Image Creation In The face of Global Change).
Date: 25th – 29th September 2017.
FOURTH QUARTER (2017)
Exploring Film/Analogue Photography (History, Theory and Practicals)
Date: 4th – 16th December 2017
The fees are N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) for each workshop ( First quarter – Third quarter).
For Film/Analogue Photography workshop, a fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) will be charged.
Venue: The Nlele Institute, 44 Ladipo Bateye Street, GRA-Ikeja, Lagos.